Loyalty Card - Terms & Conditions
- The Plumbsense loyalty card is issued by and remains the property of Plumbsense Ltd who reserves the right to decline issue or withdraw the card or amend the terms and conditions of how the scheme operates without giving notice, or terminate the scheme at any time without notice with no liability to the company.
- The card is non-transferable and can only be used by the person/ persons to whom the card was issued.
- The loyalty card scheme is for domestic customers only.
- This scheme is operated in Bishop's Stortford and surrounding towns / villages only within a 12 mile radius of Bishop's Stortford.
- Participants may accrue 1 loyalty stamp upon payment for job completion by Plumbsense Ltd. The amount of stamps issued is at the discretion of Plumbsense Ltd.
- Once six stamps are accrued this grants the cardholder one free gas boiler service by Plumbsense Ltd, or at the discretion of Plumbsense Ltd another job of equivalent value if the customer has no gas boiler. This is to be claimed within 12 months of the final stamp being issued. (excludes oil boilers and back boilers).
- The stamps collected must be issued only by Plumbsense Ltd who will keep a record of the date for each stamp made.
- Defacement of the card or fraudulent stamps will result in the offer being withdrawn.
For your free no obligation quote please get in touch.
07784 704 981
01279 503 188